20 Lead Targeting Strategies for Maximum Success
Targeting leads effectively is a must for any successful business. Getting started can be a little confusing but using any combination of the strategies in the master list below will win you more traffic and eventually more sales. Remember to evaluate your progress at regular intervals and don’t be afraid to change things up if you’re not getting the results you are looking for.
Experimentation is welcome here. Your audience is unique to your product so a little field research is required to learn and grow. Here’s how to get started:
- Create high quality content marketing materials that engage users with strong calls to action.
- Research and choose keywords and phrases to use for your SEO.
- Start a PPC ad campaign to test your keywords.
- Establish relevant social media profiles that appeal to your target audience.
- Check to make sure each section of your website has a clear call to action.
- Try A/B testing on landing pages to find which option converts the most clients.
- Offer high-value resources that your audience will actually benefit from.
- Attend live events that cater to your niche. Apply to be a speaker if at all possible.
- Optimize absolutely everything for mobile.
- Choose effective KPIs and schedule regular check in dates to track progress.
- Try marketing automation products.
- Survey current or former customers. Ask where they first heard of you and if they would recommend your product to a colleague.
- Test out an affiliate marketing program on a popular blog your target market frequents.
- Hire a professional graphic design team to maximize your marketing content.
- Give away freebies or trial offers.
- Partner with brands that offer symbiotic services to create a special discounted package.
- Purchase Facebook banner ads.
- Guest post thought leadership pieces on highly trafficked websites that relate to your industry.
- Utilize email marketing to attract repeat business.
- Foster a virtual community that your target market would benefit from joining. It can live as a Facebook group or on your website. Be sure to facilitate conversation and keep everything clean.
For more ideas on how to effectively market your business and increase inbound leads be sure to check out our blog for more expert tips on how to run a successful business.